Monday, February 8, 2010

What Did the Five Fingers Say to the Face?


I'm not a huge football fan, but I am American enough to treat the Super Bowl with the respect and attention it deserves (read: just another excuse to eat too much junk food and yell at the TV). Taking this into account, I wouldn't watch the Super Bowl if it didn't come with a tasty addition... Super Bowl commercials. I wasn't let down this year with a few notable adverts, but Doritos took the cake with their "Doritos Slap" spot. It hasn't gotten old in over 10 views and I don't foresee it doing so in the near future. If you've somehow been under a rock for the past 12 hours without tv, internet, phone, or even two cups with a string, please, let this be my gift to you.

Doritos Slap Commercial

Side Note: I'm taking a collection to try and raise money to adopt this kid. Donations are welcome, please contact me via email, Facebook or on my cell.