Monday, February 8, 2010

What Did the Five Fingers Say to the Face?


I'm not a huge football fan, but I am American enough to treat the Super Bowl with the respect and attention it deserves (read: just another excuse to eat too much junk food and yell at the TV). Taking this into account, I wouldn't watch the Super Bowl if it didn't come with a tasty addition... Super Bowl commercials. I wasn't let down this year with a few notable adverts, but Doritos took the cake with their "Doritos Slap" spot. It hasn't gotten old in over 10 views and I don't foresee it doing so in the near future. If you've somehow been under a rock for the past 12 hours without tv, internet, phone, or even two cups with a string, please, let this be my gift to you.

Doritos Slap Commercial

Side Note: I'm taking a collection to try and raise money to adopt this kid. Donations are welcome, please contact me via email, Facebook or on my cell.

3 comments:

aht4005 said...

that bud light deserted island commercial was my ish. the black guy was like: "we are going to be okay! WE ARE GOING TO BE OKAY!!" then he would be the one that turns the radio to some party music hahahaha

aht4005 said...

plus that dude said, "what's up lil ni***. i bet i'll smash you in some video games."

Anonymous said...

wht did the five fingers say to th face "SLAP"