Sunday, July 19, 2009

Freshness 2.0

As I've gone a while without updating my blog, it goes without saying that it's been a while since I posted anything about the additions to my closet. In the time I've been away from my online journal, I've managed to acquire several items to enhance the quality and aesthetic beauty of my wardrobe. Now that I have a bit of space to update the eagerly waiting world about the goings-on in my life, I might as well enlighten you. Let's start with the kicks:

In the past few months I've added some heat-rock to my shoe arsenal. This includes 2 pairs of Nike Air Zoom Tres, the white Supra TUF Vaiders, (free, work-given) Adidas running shoes and last, but certainly not least... The Nike Dunk SB Blue Lobster. The Blue Lobsters (pictured here) are the crown jewel of my collection, and probably the closest to my heart. As soon as their release was announced, my plotting on their coppage began. When I finally received them, time slowed down, birds sang and the sun shone on me and only me. True story.
When I wear the shoes an ethereal glow emanates from the soles of my feet to the crown of my head and a chorus of angelic voices trills the Ave Maria in canon. Truth be told, I can't even wear them very often for the sake of swooning women across the lands. In all honesty, the shoes are a collector's item and as such, I'll rarely wear them.
Except when I'm steppin out with the extra freshness.

No comments: