Monday, October 6, 2008

Been a Long Time, I Shouldn't Have Left You...

All right, I'm back. I've been relatively blog-negligent the last few days because I've actually had work (crazy, huh?) to do. I've really enjoyed some of the more recent projects I've had, and I'm starting to get more of an idea of what I like, don't like, my strengths and my weaknesses.

I also haven't really had the downtime time to think of something interesting to write about during my work hours, and I tend to do other things in life when I head home. However, I pledge to try and write something every day this week (excluding the weekend). I'll let my brain run free and crazy to keep my tiny audience appeased.

Shout outs to the Son of Prince for his shortest post ever in his own little world. I'm going to stop here and let this be (probably?) my shortest post. Peace!!

No comments: