Thursday, August 21, 2008

No One Cares


I saw a t-shirt online today (pictured at right) that completely sums up my feelings recently. Who cares?? In my initial excitement about my newfound outlet for the millions of thoughts tumbling around my head like so many Shawn Johnsons, I attempted to push my blog on as many people as I could. Then I thought about it. I'm really not that tight... While I have plenty of self-confidence and trust in my own ability, most of what I write isn't relevant to the people I expect and want to read my stuff. Those people who do read it, either care what I'm saying, have a personal connection to me, and thus read it out of duty/obligation/so I won't bug them about it, or simply are bored at work and need something to pass the time.

I realized that no matter how important I feel my sentiments are, or even how trivial, someone else will feel completely different. My blog is an outlet for my random thoughts, which is why I write about soccer often. I'm not trying to push my cosmovisión on anyone, or even talk about my personal philosophies. I'm simply talking about one of the things just popped up in my mind at the time.

That being said, if you have been reading my writing, thank you very much. If not, you'll never see this, so in the words of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson: "It doesn't matter!"

3 comments:

aht4005 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aht4005 said...

that's what i want to hear. I realized the same thing and now I'm just sayin f it, I'm writing about what I want and doing what I want because i got my world you have yours and those wack ass people that don't care have theirs, but their's aren't as interesting cause that don't have people like us hatin on them on a daily basis. Hatin has never felt so good then right now. Oh and I hung out wit Sho for a little bit last night it was fun.

"Hop up out that pretty motherf*cka like Hello
Hello?
Hello, ladies how u doin?
that nigga crazy girl don't say nothin to em."

that's my motto i'm that nigga

Unknown said...

Well well well......