Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where's God?

In this blog I've talked a lot about shoes and soccer. Well almost exclusively about shoes and soccer. I tend to talk a lot about these things because they're fun to talk about and they're relatively controversy-free. However, last night, I was thinking about one of my mom's favorite phrases: "Where's God in this?" When I started to write the blog, I intended it just to be an outlet for my extraneous thoughts. It may come across as if all I think about is clothes and sports, but in reality, thats just what I choose to put down on "paper". God is central in my life, and I felt I should address that fact without getting too in depth about my philosophy and views. This blog isn't meant as a serious medium for deep thoughts, just surface ideas.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'll resume normal shallow content.

No comments: